Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Amazing Talent.

We just found out that we are performing excerpts from the famous ballet La Bayadere for Ballet Ariel's fall concert. I did a little research, having not seen much of this ballet, and found this hauntingly beautiful clip from Act 2 on YouTube. Svetlana Zakharova and Robert Bolles are two of the world's most famous and best professional ballet dancers. I don't think I need to explain why, all you need to do is watch this video and you'll see why. This is ballet at it's best, technically and theatrically.



1 comment:

rosechar said...

Gina, What a beautiful video, thank you so much. I did this many years ago with Igor Vassin in Taiwan, just this pas and variations. But thank G. it wasn't videoed as far as I know. This is just how it should be done. Gorgeous legs and line and grace. Both. Thanks again. patricia