Wednesday, June 18, 2014

...So you better get this party started.

Apparently there's a rager going on in my uterus at all hours of the day and night. The patterns of activity inside the "party pad" as Mini likes to consider it, are fairly well established.
  • Mornings... Right when I roll over as I wake up I feel the following: Kick, kick, kick, kickety, push, KICK KICK. Fairly tame but surprising for first thing in the morning.
  • While I eat... Usually not much happening. Fairly quiet. Maybe a gentle PUSH here and there.
  • Ten minutes after I eat (especially if I have eaten any form of sweets)... Kick! Kick! Kickety pushpushpush kick KICK! So I guess Mini has a significant sweet tooth like me.
  • Random times during the day... KICK KICK kick kick. Push! Kick. I figure it's a way of letting me know the party is still going, but not in a huge way. Just maintaining the festivities.
  • Laying down for sleep at night... Kick. Kick.....Kick. KICK KICK KICK PUUUUUUUSHHHHHHH PUUSHHHHHHH PUSSHHHHH (ie, "I'm trying to break out of this place, but it seems straight out your bellybutton isn't the way. Oh well, I'll try harder"). Very active when I am ready to go to sleep. Which makes sense when you realize the party's just getting started.
  • When I wake up in the middle of the night, go to the bathroom, or even just turn over... KICK KICK KICK KIIIIIIIIIIIICK BODY SLAM KICK BODY SLAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!! "Iiiiiiiii'm coming up SO YOU BETTA GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" Apparently, Mini feels even just a turn over in the bed it's time to partay. With a big AY. 


Watch and listen to the Pink video to get the full effect of what happens in the party pad (a.k.a., my uterus) at 2 am, or 4 am, or 6 am (sometimes all three).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is quite possible Caitlin kicked the steering wheel while I was driving once... I think that was a "10th month" experience.

Elizabeth

Gina said...

That's hilarious!