Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Breakfast Triumph!

For a while now I've been eating peanut butter on toast, with honey, for breakfast. I need protein if I am going to go take class or go to the gym, and anything except peanut butter tends to be too heavy on my stomach. I had resigned myself almost totally to an eternity of toast and peanut butter (the other option is falling over in exhaustion halfway through ballet class-- not pretty). UNTIL...
My friends on facebook have shared with me many other options for breakfast involving the energy-giving peanut butter. Today I tried a waffle with peanut butter and applesauce on top and it was delicious. Not to mention it got me totally through my workout. I know this is a silly thing to blog about, but if I can help just one other person out of breakfast boredom, it is worth it!
Tomorrow I am going to try another version of today's breakfast: toast with peanut butter, applesauce and cinnamon on top microwaved for about 30 seconds. Yes, it's true-- I lead QUITE an exciting life :).

No comments: