Monday, September 29, 2008

First day... Prayer needed...

Well I had to share something about my first day, especially because I need prayers-- at the very end of the day, I VERY slightly twisted my ankle due to being tired from dancing more than I am used to. It is a little puffy, not really that painful, but my physical therapist recommended taking it easy the next couple days which I am NOT happy about but will do. If it means getting better I will do it... My point being... PLEASE send up some prayer for me and my ankle (technically the left outer side of my foot), that it would heal quickly and I would be able to do everything I am asked to do. Thank you :).
Other than that, it was a full and fascinating day! Our director's choreography is amazing and DEMANDING. We worked on Carmina Burana (requirement: legs kicked up to our ears at least 70 percent of the time we are onstage) which is fast and furious, and tiring. But also really striking and beautiful, and to top it all off I am working with some extremely talented dancers, which is humbling me greatly.
I am hoping my dancing will measure up to what it should in this company and am praying to have a full, quick recovery of this blip so I can see what God is going to do in and through me here!

2 comments:

Andrea Rooks said...

Wow -- congrats on surviving your first day! I'll definitely be praying for you and the healing of your foot... how frustrating! I wish I could come see you dancing...

Amanda Leigh said...

I'm praying for you too! Keep me updated on how things go...