Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wacked out dreams of chocolate cake


Last night I dreamed I was at a beach party. Someone was cutting up two HUGE cakes (about as big as a big screen tv) with frosting, both a white and a chocoloate, and putting the huge slices into these enormous tall cups. I asked for the white cake at first, received a mammoth piece, and then sat down. Then I realized I wanted chocolate too. So, I went back and asked if I could have half vanilla and half chocolate instead. Someone offered to eat the other halfs of the chocolate and vanilla pieces for me. I was happy about this.

What the????... This is like the seventh time I've dreamed about desserts, needing the chocolate or vanilla cake, or cookies, or cupcakes. I never actually get to the eating part in the dream but my body is just craving whatever dessert I see in the dream! Can someone please tell me WHY I dream about things like this???


PS I'm going to go out and find some cake now.

1 comment:

AllisonLynn said...

Do you think the desserts symbolize desires of your heart?? Something you are longing for?