Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Babies everywhere!!!

This is a time of lots of hellos and goodbyes for us. A few weeks ago we took a road trip to Northern and Central California to visit family and friends., which included my sister-in-law's (and self-proclaimed "incubator" for my little niece and goddaughter Kaylee!) baby shower. Pictured below is Bianca with a new onesie that says, "If you think I'm cute, you should see my mom!" I can't wait to see little Kaylee in it. Below that is me, my mom, and my aunt at the shower.
We also took a trip down to San Luis Obispo to visit one of my best friends Andrea, her husband Bret, and her 1 1/2 year old daughter Natalie (aka Nataloo). It had been almost a year since I'd seen them, but it's one of those friendships that seems like you pick up right where you left off... It was such a treat to be with my dear friend and see her (bigger) baby girl, and to see them get to know Casey.

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

I'm so glad you came to visit! I miss you muchly and hope to visit you in Colorado next spring :)
love you,
Al