Saturday, May 2, 2009

More California trip pictures!


Casey and I were so excited to be at and involved with our godson's baptism. Here we are with him at a local park. What a special day and event for us.



Proud parents and great friends/relatives. Casey and I are spoiled to be so involved in their lives.

Out at a beautiful local state park. My mom and Freddie are ruthless when it comes to making us do mushy pictures! Not that we minded much :).




My mama, myself, and my brother's girlfriend making lasagna from scratch. It was gooooood.

Casey and I at Bodega Bay-- I loved seeing the ocean again. It just feeds my heart in a strange beautiful way. We went on this mini-trip with my mom and Freddie, feeding the seagulls, and eating some a-mazing smoked salmon. It is my new favorite food.

It looks sunny but don't be fooled. It was COLD!


We got to see my best friend (who is about to have another baby in a couple months!! Congrats my friend!) and her two year old daughter. I haven't seen her little girl in a while and it is amazing how smart and beautiful she is even at two. Watch out boys, she's gonna be a heartbreaker!

I love shared mommy-daughter giggles!

Father and son, waiting for dinner. We got to see so many people! Fun fun fun!

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

So fun! I'm glad you had such a great trip. It was great to see you, and I'm so glad you made me aware of the deliciousness of Panera. Natalie and I stopped there on our way up to Santa Rosa a couple of weeks ago. It's my new favorite place to eat on that particular road trip... We miss you!