Monday, October 13, 2008

God answering prayer!


Today Casey got invited back for a second interview at a private equity construction loan company (they lend private money to construction companies)!! He interviewed there for the first time last Friday and will have a second interview tomorrow at 3 pm. This is very encouraging and we are very excited. Please pray for him, that God would guide him through the interview and that they would see what a catch he is :), and above all for God's will to be done. We have been praying for a good job for him to come his way for a long time now.
Speaking of prayer, thank you to those of you that prayed for my foot/ankle!! It worked! I am able to wear my pointe shoes (aka "toe shoes") all day now. The problem now is that an old knee injury has come back, not in full force, but there is definite soreness and pain. I would love more prayer for healing and general protection from injury for my body because we have a show this weekend, and a couple more the weekend of October 25-26th... Despite all this, I am enjoying my job as a dancer, though days are long and I am very tired by the end. I can see that aches and pains will be a daily "norm" for me for as long as I do this. However at the end of each day I drive home grateful for the chance to be a professional dancer (a dream of mine since I was about seven) and hope to continue for as long as God allows me to.

3 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

That's so cool that Casey got a second interview. I will be praying!

I'm also glad to hear you've been enjoying your dancing career. Be safe and take care of your body.

Unknown said...

Hi gina bina pasta fina and casey! I have a new blogspot url
www.ambercotton.blogspot.com

Its a long story. I'll have to call you and tell you ALLLLLL about it.

Stephanie said...

As far as the caption thing goes - well, I just center some text under the picture and then hit return before continuing to write. So, I'm not sure I'm doing anything. I think the computer MIGHT automatically change the type to be a little smaller if you type right under the pic. But, I just did it with a return and text centering (and uncentering). Let me know if you figure it out.